Daginn Þá er komið að annarri hópferð Tottenhamklúbbsins á Íslandi , tímabilið 2017-2018. Það seldist upp í fyrstu hóperðina sem farin var á leik gegn Swansea...
Þá er komið að Síðustu hópferð Tottenhamklúbbsins á Íslandi , tímabilið 2016-2017. Fyrirhuguð hópferð verður í febrúar og verður farið á leik í 32-liða úrslitum...
Ölver hefur staðfest að leikur Tottenham og Burnley verður sýndur á morgun sunnudag í beinni útsendingu á Ölver. Leikurinn hefst kl. 16.00
- Retractable pitch test a success at new stadium 23. maí, 2018The successful roll out of the trays that will make up the ground-breaking retractable pitch at our world-class new stadium at the weekend has been described as a ‘massive milestone’ by those who are making it happen.
- Jan: "This is the best group of players and guys I've been with" 23. maí, 2018Jan Vertonghen describes our current squad as ‘the best group I’ve been with’.
- 2017-18 in numbers - Harry's goal-den season 22. maí, 2018Harry Kane racked up some impressive numbers in 2017-18 - performances rewarded with the England captaincy for this summer's World Cup.
- Spurs Ladies seventh after draw with Bees 22. maí, 2018Tottenham Hotspur Ladies finished a creditable seventh in their debut season in Women's Super League 2 after a 1-1 draw against London Bees on the season's final day.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! 23. maí, 2018All the latest news and transfer rumours as reports link Gianluigi Donnarumma with Liverpool.
- Kane to captain England at World Cup 22. maí, 2018Tottenham striker Harry Kane will captain England at the upcoming World Cup in Russia.
- Premier League loans: Hits and misses 22. maí, 2018How has some time away from their clubs helped the Premier League loanees this season?
- Part 2: 25 players on the move? 22. maí, 2018All this week we will be picking out 25 star names who could be making a move in the transfer window this summer.
- Spurs, Everton keen on Bissouma 21. maí, 2018Tottenham and Everton are interested in Lille midfielder Yves Bissouma this summer, according to Sky sources.